Hi everyone so I'm back from a short break of blogging, but with a special blog post. I know a lot of people are thinking right now "I know how to put mascara on but my lashes wont curl or will just pack up chunks" well I'm here to give you a complete how to, as to applying mascara as-well as tips.
2. Put the wand at the roots of your lashes make sure to grab all the lashes in it. (People tend to forget those tiny innner lashes, making your eyes look smaller.)
3. Wiggle the wand trough your lashes slowly and finish the process by blinking near the end of your lash tips (this will make them appear naturally curled)
4. Apply more coats if desired using the same process.
5. For your final coat take the mascara wand and dip it into the tube, rest the wand at the begenning of your lash roots and push up lightly on your lashes (with the wand). Continue this process for about 2 minutes. You just got to make sure the mascara is dry before removing the wand. This will help rise/curl your lashes instead of them being straight.
6. Optional *** Take your eyelash comber or an old mascara wand (clean) and comb your lashes with it. This will help remove those unwanted clumps and separate your lashes.
Tips: After applying your mascara (or in between each coat) go trough with an eyelash comber or just an good old mascara wand that you cleaned up.
Keep your mascara wand in the position you want your lashes to obtain while applying the product, it will help those stubborn lashes curl!
*** Disclaimer: I do not own any right to Maybelline New York Lash Stylist Mascara ***
Bye (Insert Waving here)