Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer Clothing Haul!

Hey everyone! I'm finaly here with a haul! Yes! So I went shopping a week ago and got a couple of tank tops for the summer and a pair of black bermudas just yesterday. Here's what I got.
                                                                                   

1.
First I got this crochet racer-back tank top from express, I couldn't find the pic online so I just put up a similar one. Mine is black and as a v-neck line. I like it very much because of it's detail in the back, it makes that basic tank become much more interesting.

*** The top featured in the image comes from aerie. http://www.polyvore.com/womens_aerie_crochet_racerback_tank/thing?id=16402271







 2.
 Next I got this AERIE basic everyday shelf tank in gray. It's soft, simple and perfect for layering (as said by aerie.com) It as a hidden shelf bra, skinny adjustable straps and the softest stretchy fabric (6% spandex) As cheap as it is, this caught my eye. I'll be getting one in every color.

Oh, and by the way:
When I bought this top... it smelled so good. I don't know if the person that tried it just before me had amazing perfume on or something, but it smelled amazing. Like, you can't imagine.




3.                                                                                                            
So this is my first time buying at Joe, well actually, no. I got some extra cute shoes over the past months... Well, clothing-wise yes! I love these fresh looking capris/bermudas. They cut right at the knees and are just wonderfull. With there elastic waist they feel just like sweatpants but look 10X better.
They also have them in gray, kaki, beige, white, brown (I think), but I got them in black. :) www.joe.ca

*** I'm probably going back to get them in every color! ***


4.                                                                                            
I wasn't able to find a top similar to the one I got from old navy, but... it's the same shape! Loose fitting tank/tunic. Mine is in pink and has polka dots on the neckline and 3 little buttons (kinda Henley looking). It looks great with shorts or just a pair of leggings. :)



*** www.oldnavy.com ***








5.
My final item is this bubble/banded bottom/loose fitting tank that doesn't even look like this, because I wanted to find a pic so much that I just took the first one to have a hint of resemblance. So that's about it. Fun and simple.


Mine is from old navy.

*** www.oldnavy.com








So thats the end of my haul! Hope you all enjoyed! If you have any request comment below. Don't forget to comment, follow and subscribe.

Bye (insert waving here)

-ShoeLover4E

No comments:

Post a Comment